Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A NEW SUPPLIER

do you know what kind of gastronomical product this little guy chasing a chicken is promoting?? salt! i am addicted to salt flakes. my prefered brand has been maldon salt. i haven't been able to find it here so i stock up when i am in the u.k. or, i get a friend to stock up on it for me when he/she is off to the british isles. my last request was filed with a scottish friend. however, maldon salt was no where to be found in "scottie", so i was presented with a beautiful black box of cerebos salt flakes as an alternative. i haven't tried it yet, but the white crystals look like enormous white snowflakes, so it has to be good! have any of you tried these tiny bits of goodness yet?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kishko, let me know anytime when you need maldon, I can send it over no problem. Having said that, I'm tempted by this pretty packaging...

1:37 PM  
Blogger kishko said...

that is oh so sweet of you. but i must say, i would rather come up to the u.k to meet you and to by some maldon together :-)

11:19 PM  
Blogger susie r said...

Hey, I was randomly searching through blogs and yours seemed pretty interesting... and then I came upon a mention of Maldon salt. I love this stuff! I like my cooking, and now I live in the USA I just cannot get the decent seasoning. So, I feel your pain.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape